Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014

I like New Year’s Resolutions. They give you the chance to get focused of refocused on something. The great thing about that something is that it can be anything.

This year I want to get back to racing. I jumped age groups last year and didn’t do a single race in my new group! Life got busy and there were a lot of changes, so I am ok with that, but I miss racing. I love having a goal to work toward and I think they are fun!

First up: Gasparilla!

I’ve been working on my running game to help my triathlons a little bit. A race focused on running is exactly what I need. I’m aiming for the 15K. No time goals here, just finishing is all I need.

I’m also trying to do better about putting things away where they belong as I finish with them to stop the buildup of junk that needs to be put away each night. It’s the little things right?


Hope the New Year is off to a good start for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment