Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Little Hey Howdy

Just popped in to say a quick hello! I had intended to have the post about our dresser/side table/cabinet refurbishment up (can you tell that I have NO IDEA what to call the thing?!) but that has clearly not happened. Sad face. My computer is on its death bed and I've thus been ignoring it and finishing that post, but we did finish the dresser...thingy!!

It has also been a bit busy around here. We went to the Gasparilla parade on Saturday which was a lot of fun and we came home with plenty of beads!

Working out fell a little to the wayside, and I know it will be difficult this week with moving but I'm going to get back on track. I have been doing plenty of active work with moving and construction at work. 

Sunday we…packed!! The vast majority of the house. I’m actually a bit worried about the structural integrity of our second floor apartment’s dining room floor. We have probably 90% of the apartment packed and 80% of that stuff is in the dining room. That’s a lot of stuff. It has held on so far but we need to move it out of there ASAP!



The good news is that we close in two days!!!!!!!!!!


Here’s to crossing our fingers that everything goes off without a hitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment